Time2L Items is a feature that allows you to capture two different things during a project or task:
- The use of consumables (for example: liters of paint used)
- The output / productivity (for example: number of windows cleaned or number of internet contracts sold)
In general, Time2L items is a very flexible feature where you can:
- Personally define units of measure
- Define the cost per unit, item, categories, etc.
- Assign specific Items to individual projects (very similar to the assignment of Tasks).
- Create budgets for items in individual projects, which then allows you to compare the planned use of consumables per project vs. the actual use of consumables, or the planned productivity per project vs. the actual productivity, so that you can then view them in Time2L's live Power-BI reports.